Tuesday

The Hot Mama Mountain Bike Clinic was a Success!

Thanks to all the Hot Mamas for the great clinic on Saturday, May 29th!

Below is a picture with almost everyone... we took the picture at the end of the clinic after some of the hot mamas were already gone. :-(


Here are some of the comments and emails we received after the clinic:
"Saturday's clinic was so fun.  Thank you for all you do to empower and strengthen women - in mind, body and spirit.  I will be in touch within the week to schedule another one on one instruction. Have a great day!"

"Christina: I am going to tell my husband to send you flowers 'cause I ended the day a more confident rider"

"Celia, The clinic was awesome.  I feel that I "got my groove back" and that mountain biking will again be a joy for me.  You are a skilled athlete and a talented instructor.  I also enjoyed Jackie and the other women that taught the clinic.  Sincere gratitude."

"Hi Celia, Thank you again for a great clinic.  I have to say your first clinic I took built my confidence up so much, I don't know if you remember I was a brand new to mountain biking and fell on a few switchbacks.  The second clinic has made another big advance in my riding skills. I rode Tamarancho the next day and practiced the moves you taught and felt I rode it the best I ever have...(made every switch back and went through the rock garden without dabbing). You are an amazing instructor.  I am recommending your clinics to all my friends!"

Visit Mountain Biking Marin for information
about upcoming Mountain Bike clinics.

1 comment:

  1. Mountain biking is becoming very popular not only as a competitive sport but also as a recreational activity. In fact, this form of cycling has evolved into the kind of sport that incorporates technological advances into the bicycles that are used in competitions.

    Biking in Zion Canyon

    ReplyDelete