Thursday

Charles Nichols (United Kingdom) Mountain Biking in Marin

I had a totally FANTASTIC day with Celia exploring the mountain bike trails at Tamarancho (Marin county). This was the single best day's mountain biking experience ever. Celia knows the area well, where to hire good equipment, and how to match the right mountain to the abilities of the individual rider. But with Celia you don’t just get a tour. I learned a lot from her gentle coaching style, and my technique has improved dramatically as a result, in particular dealing with ‘switchbacks’ (very tight hairpin bends to the Europeans). Her patience was admirable as I got to grip with new techniques, until I mastered these turns.

Celia is a rare find and I unreservedly recommend for individual, group and corporate hospitality tours where you’re looking for a real adventure amongst stunning scenery, and some of the world’s most exciting mountain bike trails. Five star rating – highly recommended.

Charles enjoys a stop by the B-17/Broken Dam intersection
at Tamarancho, Fairfax, Marin County, California.


Charles riding the singletracks of Tamarancho, Fairfax, Marin County, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment