Monday

Jeff Grey, Mountain Bike Clinic with Celia and Brian

I knew that to improve my mountain biking skills and enjoyment, I needed some tips and techniques to overcome some fear and challenges I was experiencing. Immediately, Celia and Brian were able to recommend some equipment adjustments and additions that were very helpful. Our working session primarily focused on switchbacks and steep ascents/descents and with Celia’s expertise and skillful demonstrations and instruction, I was able to quickly understand what to do and then repeatedly practice the techniques. I feel much more confident now as a result of the private one-on-one instructional session. You might not initially think you need a lesson, but I would encourage you to consider taking advantage of her knowledge and expertise to improve your overall mountain biking experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment