Monday

David Harding, Bike Skills Clinic


Thanks again for organizing a great clinic. I learned so much it’s going to keep me busy practicing all the new skills and tips. I have to say that on the way up, I wondered what exactly I’d signed up for. But with all the patient instruction and demonstration of how to handle the gnarly bits, it was a great confidence booster and lots of fun.

In particular your team of instructors is brilliant, including Johanna and Brian who make it all look so easy, but were great at breaking things down into understandable concepts. They also took the time to focus on specific areas of my riding technique (or lack thereof!) that had an immediate impact in improving my riding. Plus Michael with his camera really helped me on the jumps.

For a group event, the level of personal instruction was way above expectations ? and it was a great group.

Finally I have to say that a big part of the enjoyment was being able to tackle the trails on a quality bike. Hats off to Mike’s Bikes for the demo Enduros.

No comments:

Post a Comment